Child’s Song

By poetry - 21.57


"I think all of human in the world will be happy when they got 'something'. Something; make an amazing for during their life. I believe about it. Like my parents, when they was waiting for my birth. February as the great and joyful day for my love family. Imaginary; I try to come in the past build the picture of my live. .....can be? I am not sure! Just collecting and compounding all of my memory in my childhood. Until remember my mother sing a lullaby song.




Twinkle-Twinkle

"Twinkle Twinkle little stars
How I wonder what you are
Up above the sky so high
Like a diamond in the sky
Twinkle Twinkle little stars
How I wonder where you are"


10 Little Indian Boys

1 little 2 little 3 little Indian
4 little 5 little 6 little Indian
7 little 8 little 9 little Indian
10 little Indian Boys

Polly Sukky

Polly put the kettle on 3x
And let’s make tea
Sukky take it off again 3x
And let’s have tea

10 Fingers

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Once I got a fish alife
6,7, 8, 9,10 Then I let it go again
Why did you let it go
Because it bit my finger so
Which finger did it bite
This little finger on the right
(It dedicates for all of you who love child)


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 Comments