Introduction Poetry

By poetry - 00.22

(girl) Hello! How are U? My name is Poetry Art’s Love. How about U?
(Boy) Me? Thank you my a pretty girl. Permit Me to introduce my self,
My name is EF But my all of friend call me E or F.
(girl) Febri? It is look like a named of month in the Calender Gregorian or Masehi?
Sorry? But I am sure it will be right?
(Boy) Oh….yeah….Your guesses it’s true…(smile up)
Febri …because I was born in February. How about U my pretty girl ?
(girl) I born in February too.
(boy) February, are U kidding?
(girl) No! Its true? Willy true? Iam not kidding, and not liring. Trust me that we have the same time was born?
(boy) Wow….it's amazing….Do U think we are soulmate?
(girl) Who knows? Hey…it could be your mother agreed to born the baby the moment?
(boy) Oh…yeah…Your are funny girl
(girl) No …A am not Funny but I am Poetry….Hahaha….
(boy) Hahaha…….it’s very great to meet U, I am very glad.
Could we meet again in the next day?
(girl) Hmmmmm…Why Not? I think this God’s hand to make we met in this place.
(boy) I believe it.
Thank you very much… But can I get your phone numbered and your address.
(girl) Of course….I will be pleasure…. (by Poetry)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 Comments