A Letter for My Friend

By poetry - 23.30

Hello Yen Fai! How are you?
Hi, where are U now, still in Bangkok, Ciangmai, or the other part of country in the world? Of course, U'r still hard working:)

Please keep your health and try to must
Confess, I always remember U, thanks alot for helping me, showing me the unique scenery at Bangkok, and also teaching me how to be survival in Thai.

Hope,I can go there in the future time and enjoy whole the amazing moments.

I am very glad to meet you, I think God makes it all so beautiful and belief: He plans at all, included the day we met.

Yen Fai, I am in Indonesia now. I don't know when I will go to Bangkok, cause my parents doesn't give me permission. And they hope I will continue my study at my country. I try to understand their reasons of it. Althought I feel sad and dissapointed.

Actually, Taking these Scholarship was my big dream long time ago, but may be I will postpone to day, and should be brave my heart to receive this condition. I exert to build my power to continue my life. I am sure there are big chances for me in the future.

Just remind to my own self, that everystep has its own way consequence.

I realize that Life is a chosen, and give the impact of human life. Life is about learning and I am in the middle of learning process. I just be patient and strong now.

I wish we can meet again.

Best regards,

Poetry

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 Comments