Toshiba Leading Innovation

By poetry - 01.20

"Toshiba, a world leader in high technology, is a diversified manufacturer and marketer of advanced electronic and electrical products, spanning information & communications equipment and systems, Internet-based solutions and services, electronic components and materials, power systems, industrial and social infrastructure systems, and household appliances. Under its mid term business plan, Toshiba is working for enhanced recognition as a highly profitable group of companies, active in both high growth and stable growth businesses.''

If we want to talk about Toshiba, in the first time we should know about the history. Do you know about the history? If the answer Yes! It means you should joint this blog to tell me. But if the answer No, Ok! lets we find together.

Actually, the reason why, I want to know about it, because I am interesting to gain and to analyse about how is the quality of service. The paper must be submitted for my final exam. And there is my simple idea that I want to share ini here. I took the paper with entitled "Studi Komparatif Kualitas Jasa Pelayanan (Customer Service) Notebook;Toshiba dan Acer di Indonesia Tahun 2008"

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 Comments